wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

[cctld-discuss] [Fwd: [Fwd: Affordable Housecleanig Service/First Time 20% Off]]

  • To: twomey@icann.org, cctld-discuss@wwtld.org, "'CENTR GA'" <ga@centr.org>
  • Subject: [cctld-discuss] [Fwd: [Fwd: Affordable Housecleanig Service/First Time 20% Off]]
  • From: Nigel Roberts <nigel@isles.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:00:42 +0100
  • Sender: cctld-discuss-admin@wwtld.org

Paul:

We really must do something about protecting the email boxes of IANA
contacts (Admin and Tech) against spam as we discussed when you were at
the CENTR GA. The more so, since the infestation of publicised contact
email addresses actually means that important emails from IANA may get
lost in the noise.

In the meantime I attach the latest example.

Perhaps someone in Marina del Rey needs their house cleaned???